We found that staff who attended Safe and Equal programmes became more confident in their ability to implement our safeguarding policies.
Independent provider staff development manager,
North West England
Thank you for visiting our website. We support further education and skills providers deliver effective safeguarding and equality & diversity through our face to face, webinar and online staff development programmes.
Our expert facilitators have worked in the further education and skills sector for many years and were founding members of the Learning and Skills Improvement Service safeguarding team.
We are passionate about safeguarding and equality & diversity. It has never been clearer that in order to succeed learners need to be safe, respected and resilient. Our staff development programmes support colleagues to deliver on this.
New online learning course for staff – Safeguarding for All
Safe and Equal is launching a new series of online courses – Safeguarding for All – to support staff meet their duties under 2018 statutory guidance.
The courses are up to date, innovative, interactive, suitable for all staff and certificated.
Safeguarding for All comprises 9 new courses. Each one meets the needs of staff in one of the sectors below:
- General further education colleges
- Sixth form colleges
- Adult and community learning
- Independent learning providers
- Employer providers
- Safer staff recruitment
- Governors, board members and trustee Safeguarding Leads (suitable for all parts of the learning and skills sector)
- Governors, board members and trustees (suitable for all parts of the learning and skills sector)
- Induction (suitable for all parts of the learning and skills sector)
Users of Safeguarding for All courses will be able to
- Implement safeguarding policies confidently
- Comply with statutory guidance
- Contribute to inspection-readiness
- Recognise signs and indicators of abuse, neglect and radicalisation
- Report safeguarding concerns and disclosures
- Support learners experiencing safeguarding challenges
- Integrate the Prevent Duty and British Values into their work with learners
Find out more about Safeguarding for All and place an order by clicking on www.safeandequal.co.uk/5-2/online-learning/online-learning/ or email us on email@example.com or phone on 07989 894 620 OR 07980 913 235